Friday, November 9, 2007

Luv Your Pets Thin

Good morning,

I just came from the vet's office and I was overawed to see so many obese pets. I realize I've written this all before but I can't say enough about the harm we do our pets when we their caretakers allow them to become overweight. Obesity leads to numerous problems such as; heart disease, diabetes ( the number one ailment in animals today) , arteriosclerosis, joint problems, etc... Your pet's diet is the number one contributing factor along with the amount of exercise they receive. All this is within your control. Trust me your pet will still love you and for a much longer, happier time.

I recommend you check out petfoodfreebies.com for a free sample of Wenaewe dog or cat food if you wish to feed your pet the best diet available today. Wenaewe® Dog Food and Cat food are the answer to all your pet’s nutritional needs. Wenaewe® Certified 98% Organic Pet Food guarantees the right amounts of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients to nurture and enhance the functioning of every vital system in your pet's body. The high quality, natural, organic ingredients that make up Wenaewe ® Certified 98% Organic Dog and Cat food have been proven in extensive studies to prevent obesity, cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, degenerative muscle disease, premature aging, and respiratory diseases improving your pet's health and quality of life.

I know I keep telling you about Wenaewe but my pwts have shown remarkable changes in their health , energy levels , alertness, and general appearance since we started them on Wenaewe.

If you really care about your pet's health and well being go to www.petfoodfreebies and get your free sample today you've nothing to lose.

Luv My Pets,
DAG

No comments: