Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pet Protection included in car insurance

Hi,

Today I was reading an article that stated that Prudential Insurance is now including coverage, at no additional charge to the customer, covering the policy owner's cat or dog if injured or killed in an automobile accident up to $500.00.

I just thought I'd pass this along. Finally one for the customer.


I want to take a minute to pass on a word about Wenaewe Certified Organic Pet Food. Wenaewe makes an organic dog food and organic cat food that is the best available on the market today. USDA certified 98% organic it is the purest pet food you can buy.
With all the pet food recalls these days it's nice to know that there is a food that is safe and nutritious. I've been feeding their food to my pets and the veterinarian is very impressed. They have slimmed down and are sleek and shiny and in very good health. My vet is now using Wenaewe herself. You can get a free sample of Wenaewe Certified dog or cat food at petfoodfreebies.com.

DAG

No comments: