Saturday, November 17, 2007

Healthy pets need wholesome, quality food

Hello again,

I 'm signing in to discuss a topic which is very important to me, pet obesity.

It is time to take control and start feeding your pets right. Start feeding your pets in proper amounts with proper food. Something that is healthy, wholesome, safe, pure, hypoallergenic, good quality, human grade, natural, certified organic pet food. That food is Wenaewe. Wenaewe is USDA certified 98% organic pet food. It comes in three dry dog formulas: Adult dog food, vegetarian dog food, puppy kibble, and dry cat food.

Thanksgiving is coming up and a friend remarked to me how they always prepare their dog and cat a plate so they can celebrate as well. I almost hit the ceiling. I quite calmly explained to this friend the dangers of feeding human food to your pets ( see my previous posts) and then explained the dangers of overfeeding your pets as well. I told her about how 85% of America's pets are overweight, like their owners, 40% of the cats and 45% of the dogs. These pets suffer from diabetes, joint problems, heart problems, arteriosclerosis, and other diet related diseases. The insanity must stop and we are the only ones who can stop it. We are totally in control of our pets diets. Please stop overfeeding your pets this includes snacks, treats, tablescraps, and just plain too much food. Quit giving them supermarket junkfood that stuff they call dog and cat food filled with fillers, chemicals, dyes, artificial flavors, by-products, and who knows what else.

Take a moment to consider what you want someone to feed you if you were in the their paws,
something equal to potato chips and twinkies or something akin to organic steak and vegetables.
I know which I'd choose.

DAG

No comments: