Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING FEAST

Well here we are Thanksgiving Day.   For a very long time I fed my pets from the table until I had a dachshund very dear to me die of a heart attack.  She wasn't obese but she did suffer from arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) from all the human food I fed her.  I killed my best friend.  I recall all the Thanksgivings I gave her a nice big helping of our dinner and many other meals in between and my heart breaks.  Please don't make the same mistakes I did. I want to warn you pet lovers out there that though we love our dogs and cats with all our hearts we can not share our Thanksgiving feasts with them.  There are so many foods that they react adversely to that the safest thing to do is not give them any.  Also remember that canine and feline obesity is out of control in our country and we need to watch our pet's diets closely.  It is better to stick to an all natural organic pet food  that is safe and healthy.  Healthy pets eat healthy food. I personally use a new organic food called Wenaewe. Wenaewe  98% USDA certified organic pet food is the best natural organic pet food available on the market today.  It is available in four formulas : certified organic dog, certified organic puppy, certified organic vegetarian, and certified organic cat food.  It is completely holistic, human grade, hypoallergenic, natural organic pet food without fillers ,chemicals, artificial colorings or flavorings, no by products or artificial preservatives. Wenaewe is completely dedicated in producing a pet food that will nurish and protect our pets from diet related disease such as diabetes, heart attack, obesity, arteriosclerosis, joint problems,kidney disease, and more. Pet food freebies is wholly dedicated to distributing Wenaewe to pet lovers everywhere so that they to can start feeding their pets natural organic pet food and put them on the road to longer, healthier life. Loving our pets means providing for them the best way we possibly can. If you must share your Thanksgiving fare with your pet.  Chop up some turkey for dog without the trimmings and the gravy (too rich) and for the cat the same only you can add a touch of the gravy.  Enjoy your meal, your day, but most of all be thankful and enjoy your family and your pets.A free sample of Wenaewe certified organic pet food is available at "http://www.petfoodfreebies.com/.jazzys momDAG

No comments: