Saturday, October 20, 2007

Crazy About Pets

I just read an article on pet ownership in America. It stated that there are that there are 300million people in America and 245 million have pets of one kind or another. Thirty-one percent of American households have childeren under 18 over 63 percent have pets. American spend more on their pets than they do on toys and jewelry. Dogs and cats are now mostly indoor pets and more and more households bring their dog into the bedroom. People own more cats than dogs but dog ownership is on the rise along with our cold-blooded friends the lizards, snakes, turtles, fish etc... Given these facts it is no wonder that America cares more and more about the quality of the care they give their pets. I insist on feeding my best friend, Jazzy and my cat, Minx the best dog and cat food available on the market. It's 98% organic and my pets love it. It's called Wenaewe. I like so much I have their banner on this page. Just give it a click and they'll send you a free sample.
I love this product.

Great day y'all,
DAG

No comments: